PBA currently manages 29 separate telephone systems with approximately 6,000 extensions for the City and County and 4,000 extensions for Knox County Schools. Additionally, they manage the AT&T, Windstream, TDS, Frontier, ENA and Comcast accounts that support those systems.
Employs a staff of 10 as well as having 2 contract technicians. Staff includes Technicians, Helpdesk, Contract Compliance and PBX Operators.
• Installs and maintain cabling infrastructure to include but not limited to Ethernet, fiber, twisted pair and coax.
• Works with Property Development to design and install low voltage infrastructure in new facilities.
• Audits and processes telephone carrier invoices for payment.
• Coordinates new carrier installations and repairs.
• Supports audio visual system in the Assembly, CCB and all Courtrooms.
• Provides and supports public wifi access in the CCB.
• First line of maintenance for security cameras.
Street: 912 S. Gay Street (Suite 700)
Telephone: (865) 215-4999
Fax: (865) 215-4180